What is Raj Yoga?3
In a Kundli, yoga is important in determining the way of life of an indigenous person. He/she reaches good results in her/his Kundli, and vice versa, when favorable yogas are formed. Raj Yoga appears to be the most important of them.
The word “Raj” also means “King,” and in one’s own life it can be interpreted as the famous, prosperous, rich, reputable and fulfilling desires. Raj Yoga’s presence in a person’s horoscope suggests that luxury and comfort are achieved throughout his or her life.
A total of 32 types of Raja Yogas exist, according to Vedic Astrology, which give the status to a native person, prestige and honor.
A person is guided to success by the formation of such planetary yogas and helped with life trouble. But if that happens, then the person is told to rule the world, possess immense fame and riches, and stands strong, all 32 Raj Yogas appear in one’s own statements.
Life changing Raj Yogas
As there are many Raj Yoga in astrology, we have listed below some powerful and special ones which impact the lives of indigenous people.
Neech Bhanga Raj Yoga
Sometimes we see a weakened planet in a graph and it seems that it will yield bad results but the weakening of that planet will be cancelled under special conditions and Neech Bhang Raj Yoga forms. The weakened planets in this Yoga produce good results and this too leads to an increase in a native’s life. In neech bhang raj yoga there are many conditions. Here is a single condition: if the weakened planet is connected to or assumed by the planet exalted in the same sign.
When neech Bhanga Raj Yoga is formed in one’s own kundli, the indigenous people achieve success in politics and government. It should be noted, however, that the native man succeeds in the fields of the planetary lord of the house in which the yoga is formed. For example, if it is established in the house of the Sun, the politician and governmental employees are successful.
Gaj Kesari Raj Yoga
Gaj Kesari Raja Yoga is regarded as very important. This Raja Yoga comes from placing Jupiter in the kendra, i.e. the 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house of the moon or both in the kendra. Such a person becomes a scholar and through his intelligence he earns fame and wealth.
Parashari Raj Yoga
The possibility of Parashari Raj Yoga developing into kundli increases, when the Trine and Kendra houses relate to each other. The native becomes rich, prosperous, famous and acquires high appellation and property under his influence.
This Raja Yoga occurred in the seventh and eighth house of Mercury, Jupiter and Venus from the birth of the Moon. Some astrologers believe that this Raja Yoga is created, when auspicious planets are located in the 6th, 7th or 8th house from Lagna instead of the Moon. Such a positioning allows an indigenous person to develop leadership abilities and do well.
Buddhaditya Raj Yoga
This Raja Yoga comes when Sun and Mercury are placed in a kundli in the same house. These indigenous peoples are brightly as the Sun, they are intellectually capable of gaining a name in the administrative field because of the influence of mercury.
Chamara Raj Yoga
Chamara Yoga occurs when a lord of the lagna, set in Kendra and sighted by Jupiter, is exalted in a kundli. Also, if in the seventh, ninth or tenth house two sponsored planets are joined or combined, then the Raj Yoga will be established. Such an indigenous person becomes wise, knowledgeable in all arts, lives a king-like life, becomes famous, and becomes rich.
Dhan Yoga is formed by combining aspects, relationships, or exchanges of the ruling lord of the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th house. Any indigenous person born under yoga gains huge wealth, profits and gets rich.
Akhanda Raj Yoga
The rare occurrence of Akhanda Samrajya Yoga is the gift of domination and rule to you. This yoga is formed when the Second, Fifth or eleventh House of the Ascendant is governed by a powerful Jupiter. In addition, the second, ninth, or 11th house from Moon is occupied by the ruling lord, then Akhanda Samrajya Yoga is formed. Such an indigenous person leads a luxury, rules a vast Kingdom and ranks in the ministry or society. Lord Ram’s better half, Lady Sita, is one of the important examples.
How does Raj Yoga resolve life troubles:
Raj Yoga is said to be a good planetary event in a kundli and is helpful in getting rid of all your life problems. The presence of this on his birthchart, which has a sense of positiveness, helps an indigenous person to plan his actions and obtain maximum benefits during his/her golden period. During the good time, performing necessary actions helps the native reach his/her goals and get rid of life troubles.
Raj yoga is the association between Houses in Kundli (Kendra 1, 4, 7, 10) and Houses in Trine (5,9). The stronger it is, the denser the relation between these lords of the house. Ascendant and Lagna, considered both as Kendra and as Trine House, is very important. In the following circumstances this forms within one’s kundli:
- It is formed when lords of Kendra and Trine are positioned together in the same house.
- When the lords of Kendra and Trine are each other-looked, then Raj Yoga forms itself in the kundli.
- When the planets of the Kendras and Trine House exchange or exchange yoga, the Raj Yoga forms are very powerful. For example: the ascendant Taurus Lord Venus is in the ninth house that is a three-bedroom house and this household Lord Saturn is in the Ascendant, so this is very powerful.
- Exchange/interchange is a very powerful planetary combination, so this raj yoga is stronger. Then Aspects and then planetary conjunctions. It is a downward range of mighty Raj Yogas.
- The more profitable planets are, the stronger the form of Raj Yoga. The power of this decreases if malefic planets aspect these planets.
- It is highly beneficial and gives a great rise in the lives of the native person if he has more than one such combination.
- It forms the combination of Sun and Mercury with Rahu and Mars in the sixth house at the time of birth. The native reaches a high reputation in society with its influence.
- In a Kundli, strong Raj Yoga is formed when no malefic planets afflict the conjunction of the fourth and fifth house and 9th and 10th.
- Jupiter in conjunction with Moon or Mars forms the favorable Raj Yoga in a kundli. The combination.
- If in the Kendra or Lagna house the lords of the fourth, fifth, and seventh house merge and conjunct, auspicious Raj yoga is established.
- When the first, fifth and ninth lords are placed in each other’s buildings, Raj Yoga comes into being. Such an indigenous person leads a quiet life.
- When auspicious planets are put into the 11th house, a person undergoes Raj Yoga and leads a successful life.
- It is formed when the Trine planets are either placed or exalted in their own home. Such an indigenous person develops a spirituality and acquires fame and wealth.
- When Jupiter is joined to the Moon in Lagna and the position of the Sun in the Kundli appears strong, then Raj Yoga comes into being. In politics, such a person becomes famous.